Monday 29 April 2013

SEX on the premier class....

one day I had the entire coach to myself, again eurostar lied and told me it was all fully booked! When i visited the toilets I heard a soft moaning from a guy, I figured it must be either the terrible food he was lucky to get on the eurostar as normally its a 50 /50 chance they even remember to give you food, or its some dodgy Indian curry he had before. So I go use another one in the other coach. on my way back I pass the same toilet and see a man and woman leaving together looking rather guilty. Yes they have been bonking on the Eurostar toilets. Thats the reason I had to walk further to use the toilets. Eurostar, can we have some no bonking signs on the trains!?

9 comments:

  1. haha where do i sign up!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people are f**ck butt ugly anyway. So chances are its 2 ugly retards pumping away. thats no more sexy than watching two dogs humping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so unfair ! I never had that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see it but vomited, Train manager and some bar staff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why would anyone do it in those dirty toilets!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. would never do it in those toilets, too dirty and to small.

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT HAPPENED TO ME!!! There was a average looking American woman wearing tight jeans, low top and wearing F**k me boots. She kept smiling and flashing her eyes at me so we started talking, she mentioned we go somewhere else to talk and BINGO! it happened! we used the first class bathroom to have a quick one. Without going into detail, lets just say it has a very happy ending. So proof that the mile high or in this case the euro high club STILL EXISTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. train is too old to keep steady, toilets are always dirty, most women are ugly and the lock on the door is questionable so i would say chances of that happening is about 1%

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrible, society has gone down the drain, i bet they were French? Pfff the French are world class perverts anyway.

    ReplyDelete