Friday 5 April 2013

Economy seat sizes......

Having traveled every one of the three classes offered by Eurostar for over 10 years I can safely say the size of the chairs in economy are totally inadequate and assumes all female passengers are runway model sizes and all male passengers are 16 year old boys no taller than 5ft. Its not better in Standard Premier either. Its bearable as long as you dont have another premier passenger sitting in front of you in which case it feels like your 2 peas in a pod, normally someone has to at least take me out to dinner before getting that close to me!
Back to economy, if you get a large person sitting next you, you might as well go stand up in the cafe area for the next 2 hours. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. I traveled with my mother on this train, she had difficulty sitting down at all. seats are just too small and very uncomfortable, i chose to stand up all the way from London to Brussels absolutely terrible seating and I thought Ryanair or easy jet was rubbish. eurostar is up there among the worst economy travel ever in Europe, other than italy but they are barely european so I count them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a fat guy sitting in the seat next to me, when i boarded the train i see the guy taking up both seats with his fat ass! I had to look elswhere even though I booked that seat shouldnt they have an area for over sized people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its as if they were made for little chinese people!

    ReplyDelete