Sunday 7 April 2013

Eurostar telling lies again.....

I get to buy a standard premiere ticket for the price of a standard ticket. Part of some deal, but my ticket says standard printed on it, just my seat location is within the Premiere. Get to the Brussels check in and my ticket does not work on the scanner. Customer services pulled me to the side and checked my ticket, aah! they said yes we see its the air conditioning in that cabin out of service, here you are sir another ticket. He puts me in standard seating! But I paid for a standard premiere with standard price as part of the deal! asshole. But i did not realise this until I was on the platform. So being curious I go check the Standard premiere seat that I was supposed to be sitting in, and Wahla! Its free! So they lied to me, there was no aircon broken, what he said was pure and utter BULLSHIT. I sat in the standard premiere after all. Tossers.

No comments:

Post a Comment