Monday 4 November 2013

Standard premium......(standard crap!)

Just now arrived in London from Kings cross St Pancras. I took the Premium Standard after almost being attacked by drunk people in economy, long story short I told the train conductor but they shrugged their shoulders!!! So thought next time upgrade. Traveled in Premium standard and allot of fake weird conversations going on. You just dont wanna know, but some people just feel they must talk about expensive things while sitting in standard premiere, its a weird experience. anyway. The one thing I was looking forward to was the food. I figured food must be different after all these complaints and being first class it has to be good when prices are almost double the price of standard economy tickets right? WRONG! Rubbish food! I got 2 pieces of bread and a glass of water. WTF!? I paid DOUBLE my ticket fair so i can receive this!?!?!? Eurostar is this some kind of joke? the bread was as hard as the tray i was given, and its rubbish to say the least. I am so disappointed. Well I have paid for your wisdom, now you know dont bother with standard premiere as its standard crap pure and simple. And you STILL have no room for prams or buggies on standard premiere just in case your wondering.


No comments:

Post a Comment