Tuesday 26 November 2013

Enough is enough.....

Started to take alternative travel than the eurostar. had enough of their extortionate pricing, i been up and down more then 70 times in 2013. Yes I travel more than 5 times a month on the eurostar because my company dictates i do. However, where I do have a say in the matter i am now taking other alternative routes. routes that dont change the price from £60 to £160 in a matter of a few days while flashing "last seats left!" only to find that the coach was empty. (extortion basically) They still do this 5 years later, and all the newbies or less frequent travelers always get screwed on the price they pay. Anyway to my surprise I am actually saving money. to be more precise I am saving on average 50% to 70% by NOT traveling by eurocrap, I mean eurostar. There is driving, there are coaches, there are boats, there is planes. Basically every other way seems cheaper than eurocrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment