Monday 16 September 2013

Rude African Staff London....

Just traveled on the London to Brussels line.....again. Standard Premiere customer with 1 luggage bag.
So used to going up and down so many times more than 100 times a year! 

There are allot of African immigrant staff working on the security check in. Thats not the problem, the problem is the level of rudeness they are used to in their culture as apposed to ours. 
They shout at you and frisk you down even where there is no need to. Several occasions I have been frisked and then asked for my travel card so they can use it! I have seen this on other customers also. 

Well my complain today is with one Female African staff. Because I was not smiling when I passed she picked on me asking me what my problem was in a very rude and aggressive manner.She then proceeded to ask me if I speak any English? 

Now I clearly look English so this was weird.Then shouted at me as I passed through the gates agresively shouting quote "You are have some problem". I am assuming she meant I have some problem because I wasnt smiling? Are they security staff there to help you, or are they authoritarian communist mood police? Have to say the sooner that member of staff is fired the better for eurostar. I was not the only customer distraught from her behaviour. She was clearly high on something.

May I point out, ALL (except Eurostar complaints team) of the other Eurostar staff are doing a bloody great job, giving above and beyond customer help well done.

4 comments:

  1. Its the female african staff thats rude. I think its a cultural difference. African immigrants not so long in the UK tend to be very angry and aggressive by nature. This comes as a shock to what we are used to in Europe. My guess is its all about costs, they are cheaper to employ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still ask for customers travel cards when frisking us down!!! They are incredibly unrefined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right, they can be as rude as f**k. Them and the female UK custom officers. The most depressive, rude, ignorant human beings on planet earth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one asked me for my travel card to!!! he said you wont be needing this will you? at the London security check in!!

    ReplyDelete